We are seeking outstanding lawyers with strong general practice and especially property law skills to join our reputable, progressive Timaru and Geraldine-based firm. Our client base is wide and varied with an extensive rural practice. Based in our Timaru office, the work will be varied in nature but with an emphasis on property law (residential, rural and commercial), together with Estate Administration, Wills, formation and administration of Family Trusts, Resource Management and other aspects of a general legal practice. There is real opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, modern offices and systems, excellent support and supervision.
Requisite skills and experience:
- Admission as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand;
- Strong general practice, property and resource management law skills;
- Rural law experience (or a rural background) would be an advantage, but is not essential;
- A positive and enthusiastic disposition; and
- Self-managing and comfortable engaging with clients.
Please apply with your curriculum vitae, academic record and reference to:
PO Box 244,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 December 2020.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.