Legal Executive – Timaru
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Legal Executive to support our very busy rural, commercial and property team.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, modern offices and systems, excellent support and supervision.
Requisite skills and experience:
- Experience in New Zealand residential conveyancing, estate administration and trust administration;
- A high degree of accuracy and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise;
- Self-managing and confidence interacting with clients; and
- Strong ability to draft legal documents and run a residential conveyancing file.
Please apply with your curriculum vitae, academic record and reference to the Office Manager, PO Box 244, Timaru 7940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.