The offices of Gresson Dorman & Co are open. Under the Government’s requirements under COVID19 Level 2, we must adhere to social distancing and therefore limit the number of people we have in our office at one time. Before coming into our office we would appreciate you calling us on 03 687 8004 to make an appointment.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Legal Executive to support our very busy rural, commercial and property team.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, modern offices and systems, excellent support and supervision.
Requisite skills and experience:
- Experience in New Zealand residential conveyancing, estate administration and trust administration;
- A high degree of accuracy and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise;
- Self-managing and confidence interacting with clients; and
- Strong ability to draft legal documents and run a residential conveyancing file.
Please apply with your curriculum vitae, academic record and reference to the Office Manager, PO Box 244, Timaru 7940 or email@example.com.
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.